A large amount of cocaine and cash has been seized following searches conducted at two St George properties.
Police from St George Local Area Command executed a number of crime scene warrants at a Wolli Creek address and a Carlton address on Sunday and Monday.
Police will allege they seized a large amount of cocaine, cash, a loaded firearm and several motor vehicles.
A 30-year-old man was arrested at Kogarah Police Station where he was charged with:
- large commercial drug supply
- possession of an unauthorised pistol
- possession of an unregistered firearm
- possess ammunition without holding a licence
- dealing with the proceeds of crime
- common assault
He was refused bail and appeared at Sutherland Local Court today where he was refused bail.
The man is due to appear before Central Local Court on Thursday, January 11.