Your new company
This rapidly growing SME business is looking to appoint a hands on accounting professional to join their team. This role offers stability in a supportive and reputable environment.
Your new role
- Validating and processing payable invoices, both domestic and international, through the approvals process and preparing periodic supplier payments
- Applying strict verification controls for suppliers, invoices and payments
- Supplier communications in relation to payables
- Generating management reports including P&Ls and expense variation analysis, and domestic and International payables summaries
- Producing cashflow analysis and forecasts to incorporate into short and long term operational and investment planning
- Producing divisional and functional cost analysis and reports
- Pulling data out of our ERP to support all the above
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a dedicated Accountant with experience working in a hands on environment. You will be comfortable working on all aspects of the role from processing invoices to management reporting. You will have great interpersonal and communication skills.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a permanent opportunity to work within a growing business. This role reports directly to the CFO where you will receive coaching and guidance.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2553545