- $80,000 plus super
- Opportunity for career progression
About Our Client
Our client designs and manufactures breaking-edge medical devices, and are currently undergoing a rapid growth period. They offer a clear path for internal career progression and have a supportive/collaborative finance team. They offer a hybrid working model and support through CA/CPA programs.
Reporting to the Senior Accountant, your role will include:
- Provide financial, administrative and clerical support to the growing business.
- Assist in month end accounting processes including journals, reconciliations and preparation of reports
- Maintain and administer the companies Fixed Asset Register
- Monthly posting of recurring journals including accruals and prepayments
- Complete payments and control expenses by receiving payments, plus processing, verifying and reconciling invoices.
- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Paying vendors by scheduling pay checks and ensuring payment is received
- Other ad hoc tasks
The Successful Applicant
We are seeking highly motivated, career-minded candidates who are looking to grow with the business. The successful candidate will have strong communication skills and stakeholder engagement. Experience with Xero is advantageous but not essential.
What's on Offer
- $80,000 plus superannuation
- Career progression