Are you an experienced Certificate III qualified Educator looking to join a phenomenal team of exceptional, qualified Early Childhood professionals and be supported and encouraged to excel and further develop your Early Childhood career?
Do you want to be valued and appreciated for your hard work?
Community Kids Valentine Early Education Centre is offering an exceptional candidate a fixed-term, part-time Inclusion Support Worker role, to work one on one with our special needs children. You will be a passionate, dedicated professional who strives to build and maintain an outstanding learning environment for our children.
Our children enjoy delightful indoor and outdoor play areas, rooms equipped with the latest age-appropriate technology and learning resources, and a range of activities including yoga, martial arts, and child empowerment.
At capacity our centre caters for up to 39 children, with operating hours from 7.30am to 5.30pm.
For more information and photos, please visit our centre's website: Community Kids Valentine Early Education Centre
- You will hold an ACECQA approved Certificate III Qualification in Children’s Services
- An understanding of both the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Proven Educator experience within an Early childhood service (working with children 0-5 years)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A current Working with Children Check
- First Aid certificate
You will also share our commitment and passion for bringing learning to life, inspiring the children in our care to reach their full potential.
With more than 450 early learning centres nationwide, G8 Education has the resources to reward your dedication with generous benefits and opportunities to grow:
- Dedicated focus on your personal and professional development, including paid training and access to G8’s online Learning Lounge
- Exclusive access to The Playground – G8’s benefits platform, with discounts from 350+ retailers including hotels, health insurance, gym membership and more
- Counselling for team members and their families through Employee Assistance Program (EAP
- Financial Coaching
- Nutritional consulting
- Opportunities to advance your career within G8’s network of 450 centres
- Sector leading 50% discount off early education and child care fees at any G8 Education Centre for either yourself or 25% for a member of your family
How to APPLY
Please click through to the application form.
If you are interested or would like to find out more, apply now or contact the team at email@example.com
For a comprehensive list of all our locations and vacancies please visit https://jobs.g8education.edu.au/en/listing/
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety and wellbeing. We have zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our priority and all team members are expected to embrace this shared commitment
G8 Education is committed to ensuring the health and safety of all who attend the premises that it operates. This includes accepting responsibility to provide, so far as is reasonably practicable, a workplace that is safe and without risk to health for all team members, children and members of the broader community. G8 Education requires all employees to have received both vaccinations by 31st January 2022 (or hold a medical exemption), all new employees joining the organisation will also need to meet this requirement.