Your new company
Global bank with head office in the EU, looking for a Business Management Analyst covering Group and Global banking in the Sydney office.
Your new role
- Regular testing and review of various global compliance related metrics
- Some review of business incidents and reviewing what occurred and what should have been adhered to as per company policy
- Coordination of Transaction deals for Approval Group meetings
- Review of existing policies and procedures in light of regulatory changes or incidents
- Co-ordination of new joiner or leaver process with relevant stakeholders and taking ownership ensuring all compliant and smooth operation
- Some office management including coordination with IT, Security, Facilities and Accounts Payable
What you'll need to succeed
- Tertiary qualification in finance, business, law or a relevant discipline
- Compliance background desirable
- Detail oriented and strong problem solving skills
- Adaptable, with strong interpersonal skills and confidence to deal with people at all levels of the company
- Incredibly organised, with an innate sense of how to prioritise when handling multiple competing priorities simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What you'll get in return
Unique opportunity to work for one of the prestigious banking names worldwide, in their Sydney office covering a range of tasks including general Compliance, Risk and continuous improvement. It is an initial 12 month contract that they will convert a strong performer to permanent. Will need to be in office 4 days a week to offer support to the business.
What you need to do now
Please apply now, or email your CV to email@example.com or reach out on 02 8226 9752 for a confidential discussion.
LHS 297508 #2668850