Your new company
We are seeking a Business Services Senior for a modern and innovative firm in Sydney CBD. This firm will provide a supportive environment for your professional growth and development, with excellent training plans in place.
Your new role
- Preparation of tax returns & financial statements/reports for Individuals, Trusts, Partnerships, Companies & SMSFs.
- Tax compliance
- Assisting with tax advice; interacting with clients and liaising with the ATO/ASIC/OSR regularly.
- Mentoring junior accountants
What you'll need to succeed
- A degree in Accounting
- A minimum of 4 years business services experience within an Australian accounting firm
- Previous advisory experience
- CA qualified
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- High attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Innovative and modern firm
- Excellent training and progression plan in place, supported study
- Current and most up to date software, all cloud based
- Regular social events: monthly drinks, dinners, quarterly events
- Good work life balance/flexible hours/work from home/family friendly office
- Low staff turnover
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV directly to email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career on (+61) 416 461 767.
LHS 297508 #2559237