Business Services Senior for an innovative, modern & progressive firm based in North Sydney!
Your new role
- Preparation of tax returns & financial statements for family group business structures including Individuals, Trusts, Partnerships & Companies
- Assisting with tax planning & advice; interacting with clients
- Liaising with the ATO/ASIC/OSR regularly.
- Adhoc/Project work when required
What you'll need to succeed
- 4+ years business services experience within an Australian accounting firm
- A degree in Accounting
- Preferably CA qualified or currently studying towards
- Good client engagement skills/communication skills, both written and verbal
What you'll get in return
- Opportunity to work with quality clients – Turnover up to $100m, full range of entities
- Lots of focus on FMCG- food and beverage companies
- Lots of advisory & virtual CFO work, help clients run their business, budgeting/ forecasting
- Excellent training and structure in place
- Progression path to partnership!
- Relaxed culture, friendly, team vibe, looks after employees, low staff turnover
- Promote work life balance and hybrid working in place!
- Brand new modern office space heart of North Sydney
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV directly to email@example.com If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career on (+61)416 461 767.
LHS 297508 #2531449