Your new company
This Firm provides a range of audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services across more than 20 industries and with more than 244,400 specialists worldwide. People are at the heart of their success and they are currently seeking high performing professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive and driven. We want to hear from hard working, reliable individuals who would be an asset to the team.
Your new role
Your responsibilities will include:
• Reviewing financial advice files and assessing the appropriateness of the advice with varying levels of complexity
• Ensuring that the files adhere to regulations and policies
• Carrying out high quality assessments and expressing reasons for your outcomes
• Ensuring that specific targets and deadlines are met
• Improving processes and productivity
What you'll need to succeed
• RG146 is required and other relevant qualifications are advantageous
• Strong background within Financial Planning
• Previous experience in Paraplanning, Financial Planning or Financial Advice remediation is desirable
• Experience of working in a team and achieving productivity and quality targets
• A high attention to detail, a strong technical ability and exceptional communication skills
What you'll get in return
On offer is the chance to be part of an exciting new project where you can get your foot in the door with a well-regarded consultancy firm. This is a remote working opportunity with the potential for a contract extension.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Pauline Olayvar on 02 8226 9768 or Pauline.Olayvar@hays.com.au.
LHS 297508 #2649516