Your new company
This company are a very well respected, overseas head-office bank based globally and in Sydney. They offer a dynamic, thriving and flexible working culture.
Your new role
You will be part of the Compliance Department in corporate and institutional banking.
- Review compliance procedures, policies and other related documents against Bank rules, regulations and other legal requirements.
- Make recommendations and draft necessary amendments and enhancements to compliance policies and procedures to satisfy regulatory requirements, and assist with implementation of policies and procedures.
- Actively participates in the conceptualisation and strategic formulation of new policies, frameworks, programs and procedures (working with other Business Units as required) as it relates to new applicable prudential standards (APRA) and new regulatory guides (ASIC) and other regulatory authorities in APAC (AUSTRAC, RBNZ, ACCC etc).
- Assist with providing comprehensive analysis and guidance to the business, to enable compliance with existing and changing regulatory obligations.
- Assist with providing advice and promoting awareness of compliance risk and regulatory issues with relevant stakeholders.
- Oversee and assist the business with CRS/FATCA reporting requirements
- Support the Head of Compliance in managing regulatory events such as regulatory notices, law enforcement requests
What you'll need to succeed
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline e.g. Commerce, law, accounting or similar
- Experience in a Compliance role in Financial Services
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage competing deadlines and work unsupervised and independently
- Willingness and ability to learn
What you'll get in return
An excellent opportunity for a rare role into a Compliance department in Wholesale Banking in Sydney at an overseas head office bank. Excellent compliance culture and career progression opportunities.
What you need to do now
Please apply now or email your CV to email@example.com to be shortlisted
LHS 297508 #2620249