Your new company
This state government organisation is seeking experienced customer service individuals to work in the South Eastern Suburbs. Due to the continually busy environment, multiple positions will be realised over the upcoming months for experienced customer service professionals to join their evolving team in the capacity of a customer service officer.
Your new role
- You will be responsible for resolving and responding to a wide range of customer service queries and transactions
- This will be a fast-paced face to face environment
- Vehicle inspections: This will require you to physically inspect vehicles and to verify the vehicle’s identification such as its engine number, Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and/or chassis number. It will require you to look under the bonnet of cars and sometimes under the car itself.
- You will also be required to be cross trained to be a license testing officer when the business requires.
What you'll need to succeed
- Motivation to work in a fast paced Customer Service environment and a genuine interest in resolving customers enquiries is a must
- You must have a full valid driver’s licence and a clean driving history (driving history check will be required)
- Flexibility to work across several offices within reasonable travel distances
- Professional, enthusiastic and courteous demeanour and excellent attendance and punctuality
- flexibility to work a range of different hours and commit to on call shifts when not roistered on
What you'll get in return
- You will receive comprehensive training with ongoing support
- You will be a part of an excellent work culture
- You will be placed on an ongoing temporary contract with competitive pay + super
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Sarah Armstrong at email@example.com
LHS 297508 #2567004