Your new company
A worldwide outsourcing leader are hiring multiple Customer Support Specialists to work on a new exciting government body project in the inner northern Melbourne suburbs on 12-month fixed term permanent contact.
Your new role
In this new opportunity you will be responsible for handing inbound and outbound enquires from customers predominately via phone to update personal information, assistance with the completion of forms and providing guidance through complex personal situations.
You’ll be well supported with 4 weeks of paid! training to ensure you can assist callers and provide them with excellent customer service.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone with retail or hospitality experience to kickstart their corporate career and working Monday-Friday
What you'll need to succeed
- Due to the division of the Australian Government, you will need to be an Australian Citizen
- Ability to work in structure environment and attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Empathy & A willingness to learn
- Confident computer skills
- All successful applicants will be required to go through a full background check
What you'll get in return
- 4 weeks of paid annual leave!
- Access to over 400 discounted benefits at multiple stores including Jetstar, Apple, Coles & more!
- Discounted gift cards for places such as Movie World, Wet n Wild, Hoyts & more!
- Rotating roster between Monday-Friday 07:00-20:00
- Overtime opportunities that award penalty rates for late evenings and potential weekends
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this fantastic new opportunity, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com , or call us now on 03 9604 9646
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2659771