Your new company
This state government organisation is seeking experienced customer service individuals to work in the Frankston & Dandenong area. Due to the continually busy environment, three positions have become available for experienced customer service professionals to join their evolving team in the capacity of a customer service officer and concierge officer.
Your new role
- You will be responsible to engaging with customers waiting in line to see if you can assist them with transactions via an IPAD on the Vic Roads app.
- You will be the first point of contact greeting all customers, directing and assisting them with queries
- You will be responsible for resolving and responding to a wide range of customer service queries and transactions
- This will be a fast-paced face to face environment
- You will also be required to be cross trained to be a computer license testing officer when the business requires.
- You will be roistered between 15-38 hours a week - if you are a student or looking for part time we can be flexible.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be tech savvy and able to assist customers with an IPAD.
- Motivation to work in a fast-paced Customer Service environment and a genuine interest in resolving customers enquiries is a must
- You must have a drivers license (P plates are accepted) and a clean driving history
- Flexibility to work across several offices within reasonable travel distance
What you'll get in return
- You will receive comprehensive training with ongoing support
- You will be a part of an excellent work culture
- You will be placed on an ongoing temporary contract with competitive pay + super
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Jennifer Culham
LHS 297508 #2620116