Your new company
This State Government Department are seeking a Document Controller for the duration of 6 months.
The position entails providing Document support through:
Your new role
- Provide support and advice to project managers and project team members on document control issues and coordinates the management of all project and contract documentation and data.
- Promotes the efficient use of the document control tools.
- Coordinates and expedites all drawings and other documents through review processes and timely responses.
- Coordinates and expedites notices including ‘Request for Information’ and ‘Technical Query’ processes.
- Provides training to project team members in the use of the document control systems.
- Formats documents for approval and publication.
What you’ll need to succeed
Previous experience in working in an administrative role will be highly regarded. Successful applicants will be able to:
- Good written communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to converse effectively with people at all levels.
- Experience in generating and analysing computer generated reports from databases.
- Well-developed computer skills across the Microsoft Office suite and databases.
- Knowledge of administrative procedures, particularly as they apply in a public sector environment.
- Substantial experience performing the role of Document Controller or Lead Document Controller on major projects.
- Substantial experience in the use of industry standard, cloud based project document management and collaboration systems (e.g. Aconex, Team Binder, Insite) used for the storage, transmission and management of all project communications, documentation and drawings.
- Substantial experience on major infrastructure projects, preferably transport related.
What you’ll get in return In return for fulfilling the listed duties, you will:
- Earn a competitive hourly rate
- Opportunity for career progression
What you need to do now
If this role interests you please forward an up to date resume to email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] or for more information and a confidential discussion or to find out about other opportunities for office support positions in the State Government, contact Melanie Crisp at Hays on 08 9254 4506.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
LHS 297508 #2638464