Your new company
Your new company specialises in providing highly specialised and customised solutions for the Defence sector. They provide customised mechanical solutions as well as logistics support for defence combatants.
Your new role
As a skilled Documenter you will be responsible for the development, amendment and maintenance of control manuals, template and documentation - both technical and general - for the existing Defence division of your new company. You’ll work alongside a team to meet milestones/deadlines for their projects as well as provide administrative support in a range of duties/tasks.
What you'll need to succeed
- Must have or be eligible for Defence Clearance
- Proficient user of MS Office Suite
- Proven experience to accurately develop and manage documentation both technical and general, with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated competency to manage project document configuration, internal registers, and version control
- Understanding of the Defence Security Principles Framework and applying Security Classifications is preferred
What you'll get in return
You will be offered a permanent position in an organisation that is secure and a part of an exciting and challenging work environment.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this position and feel you have the skills described to be successful, click 'apply now' or for more information and a confidential discussion, or to find out about more opportunities within the Defence Industry contact Jacqui Caldwell at Hays on 02 9249 2275 or email Jacqui.Caldwell@hays.com.au
LHS 297508 #2582849