Are you experienced in the contact centre in the Energy field and looking for a change?
Are you looking to get into the Energy industry?
Are you looking for your chance to build on your current experience?
Your new role
We are proactively seeking experienced candidates who are interested in working in the Energy sector. There is an increased demand for contact centre and customer service representatives in this sector and we are reaching out for you to see if you are interested in a new opportunity. If you are already in the industry and looking for career progression or you are wanting to move into a different industry, then include your application now. We are continuously growing in the Private Sector recruitment space and are looking for enthusiastic contact centre professionals interested in future roles. We are wanting to engage with outstanding candidates who are interested in working contract or temp, Full time or part time, immediately available or have a notice period.
What you'll need to succeed
- Contact centre experience is highly regarded
- Prior experience in the Energy industry strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build trusted relationships with customers
- Excellent phone manner
- High level of drive and self-motivation
- Strong team player
What you'll get in return
- Generous salary with superannuation
- Excellent work culture and supportive environment
- Flexible working conditions
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2549664