Here at Amazon we are looking to hire an experienced Maintenance Technician for Night Shift to join the team in one of our highly automated and fast paced Fulfillment Centers (FC).
Purpose of the Job:
The focus of the Maintenance Technician role is to ensure safety regulations and policies are adhered to, to ensure preventative maintenance is conducted on time to a high standard and to provide high levels of equipment availability through continuous improvement.
- Put health & safety best practices first in all work carried out,
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance on the full range of equipment within the site,
- React quickly to breakdowns, communicate clearly with affected parties and work efficiently to fix the issue,
- Support and take ownership by driving continuous improvement, learning from breakdowns and sending feedback and suggestions for improvements through the line manager,
- Provide high levels of equipment availability to our internal customers,
- Support and learn from Senior Maintenance Technicians,
- Multi skilled in both electrical and mechanical disciplines,
- Formal trade qualification as Fitter/Turner with REL (D-Class); or
- A-Class Electrical including hands-on experience in a maintenance focused role,
- Experience with planned preventative. maintenance systems,
- Experience fault finding within MHE/Automation systems,
- Ability to read and understand mechanical and electrical drawings,
- Basic workshop skills,
- Experience with conveyor maintenance, motor controllers/inverters,
- Experience with working to appropriate health & safety standards and regulations,
- Experience with contractor management,
- Experience with sortation machines,
- Experience with maintaining/configuring bar code, scanners
- Experience with print and apply machines,
Please note Amazon does not sponsor for immigration for this role.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.