Field Based Role
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIESThe Operational & NSO Manager is liaise with Support Office Equipment procurement manager, project Manager, Operation Managers, Contractors, Freight Contractors, Leasing Agent, IT Contractors for delivery and setup of new store physically. Update project progress to keep team updated on current status/ timelines.Outside of this, the successful candidate will be required to support the Operations Manager in their day to day role, and help troubleshoot any issues in the existing store estate
QUALIFICATION AND WORK SKILL REQUIREMENTS/OPTIMAL
- Strong project management skills.
- Experience of opening new retail stores, preferably in the discount sector
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Strong creative outlook.
- Demonstrated ability to identify, select, leaders and coach them.
- Demonstrated excellence in written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Financial management experience including setting budgets, forecasting and management reporting
- Intermediate computer skills
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTESHigh presentation, professionalism, excellent communication skills, customer service focus, understanding of retail environment, enthusiasm to work within a team environment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Ability to layout store according to agreed plan
- Unpack and erect shelving as per floorplan
- Assist setup checkouts and back office desks
- Fitout lunchroom (tables, chairs, kettles etc)
- Build bins and place in location
- Manage and direct store/area team to assist
- Liaise with key stakeholder as required to ensure project is within timelines and accurate
- Take delivery of goods and secure invoicing
- Open and lockups
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Work within set timelines/ deadlines
- Other duties, as required, as directed
- Ensure a happy workplace where people love to come and work.