Your new company
Our client, an employer of choice, has an immediate permanent opportunity for a People and Culture to join their dynamic team in Wollongong
Your new role
- You will be the trusted HR business partner to senior management team by delivering solutions to address business needs in all people related matters
- Facilitate training to team members to support them in performing their role while achieving organisational efficiency.
- Provide confidential support and advice to team members within organisational policy.
- Create and develop a range of well-being initiatives that enhance the Team Members life cycle.
- Work as part of the senior team by providing organisational support and development services as directed by the Chief Executive Officer.
- Develop effective communication strategies and processes to streamline business.
- Report key HR metrics that demonstrate effectiveness, cost saving and business outcomes.
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor and/or post graduate tertiary qualifications in Human Resource Management or business degree with HR experience
- Strong business acumen, strategic thinker while being proficient in hands on application.
- Previous experience as a generalist HR Manager (5 years minimum).
- Experienced IR/ER practitioner as a general practitioner
- Understanding of best practice people and workplace culture
- Advanced level of organisational and administrative skills
What you'll get in return
Great work life balance
Great Team Culture
Based in the beautiful Illawarra surrounded by beaches
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2659903