Who Will I Be Working for?
About our Client
Our Client is part of a national group of companies engaged in engineering design, construction and land development for clients and partners in the urban development, transport infrastructure and resources and energy sectors. They offer civil and industrial construction services for major infrastructure projects throughout Australia.
What is the role?
- Managing site works
- Liaising with, and managing on-site sub-contractors and staff
- Working effectively in a team environment
- Tracking daily progress of works and providing reports
- Conduct toolbox talks and daily pre-start meetings
- Delivering high quality projects on time, within budget, and to specific standards and legislative requirements.
What will you be doing?
- Direct the allocation of site resources and monitor the effectiveness of the resources with direct correlation with the daily production rates.
- Have a thorough knowledge of the drawings, specifications and quality requirements for all site related activities
- Notification to the Area Manager and Project Manager of any extensions of time and delays on a daily basis.
- If variations are required, consult Supervising Engineers
- Communicate with client representatives and/or Area Managers and Council Inspectors
- Maintain a diary with clear details i.e. weather, stand-down of hire equipment, stand down numbers and conversations of importance.
- Monitor construction programs and completion dates.
- To ensure that your soil testing authority is aware of what his requirements are in the shire you are working in. Concrete testing (all areas) along with trench backfill is a must.
What's in it for you?
- Permanent opportunity on offer
- Fantastic pay rate
- You'll be working with a high performing team with the culture to suit
- Career Progression on offer!
What do I need to be considered?
- Demonstrated experience in a Leading Hand role delivering Water/ Wastewater Civil projects
- Ability to develop strong working relationship with a diverse group of employees and subcontractors
- A high level of organisational and planning skills
- A commitment to developing and maintaining a culture of Health and Safety
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team
- Good interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Be willing to travel around SEQ
- Minimum MR Truck License
- White card
- Confined Space Entry Ticket
- Working At Heights Ticket
- Cert 3 in Civil
- Traffic Control Level 2
- First Aid
- Plant Operating Tickets
How to Apply?
If you are interested in this role, please apply asap as our client is looking to appoint immediately. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence, Fuse never presents candidates to clients without consulting them first. For any further questions please call Ash on 0431 389 907
At Fuse, we specialise in infrastructure & utilities recruitment and actively source for a broad range of companies and projects within these industries. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!