Your new company
A large and influential federal government department requires experience Project Manager to assist them in the roll out of their new Capex programme.
Your new role
Reporting into the Director of Property and Facilities you will be responsible for managing multiple projects from conception to final handover. This will include but not limited to:
- Implementing and/or contributing project governance structures for various projects
- Management of risk and assurance activities
- Developing and implementing financial performance reporting for projects
- Provision of briefing materials and ongoing advice on the progress of projects, including the development of Submission to Government if required
- Supporting senior management on internal and external stakeholder management
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful you will have:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, and experience dealing with complex and confidential issues across Government, with Industry and non-Government Organisations
- Understanding of Government processes, including submissions to Government
- Demonstrated experience in stakeholder management including engaging with complex stakeholder relationships, both internal and external, including senior executives
- Demonstrated experience in the management of external suppliers and experience in undertaking robust procurements and contract management in accordance with Commonwealth Procurement Guidelines
- Demonstrated experience managing projects including experience in managing budgets and associated financial work programs
- Background in in delivering built form infrastructure is essential
What you'll get in return
This labour hire assignment is for an initial 12 months with the possibility of extensions, with an hourly rate of $80/90 + Super pending on experience. This department values Quality, Agility and Professionalism. An inclusive and flexible workplace where all employee's individualities and contributions are valued.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or for a confidential discussion please contact William Ballam on 02 6112 7655 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2585109