Your new company
Hays Recruitment Hays is recognised as the leading recruitment agency across the globe. We work with the biggest and the most innovative companies in the world. This means that you could be in a boardroom consulting with a global firm one day and having coffee with a start up the next. Working as a Recruitment Consultant, you have the power to change someone’s life by saying the words “you got the job.” Last year we placed over 300,000 people into jobs in ANZ. As a recruiter you will personally see the impact of your work on a daily basis.
Hays has a global reputation, but with a specialist approach to our business. We have over 33 different specialist business units across Australia, allowing our consultants to focus in 1 area and become experts in their chosen sector.
Your new role
Hays Education has been a market leader within the Early Years recruitment sector for over 15 years. Specialising in both permanent and casual recruitment, Hays Education is continuing to grow and looking for a Team Manager to support this vision and develop their growth strategy in NSW.
As the Early Years Casual Recruitment Team Manager, you will be responsible for the direction and strategy of the team. You will mentor and develop the team of Recruitment Partners and Candidate Resourcers, as well as hiring and training new consultants to achieve growth targets. You will also be responsible for developing new client relationships, whilst maintaining the many existing relationships with current clients, as well as assisting Candidate Resourcers with growing the existing pool of available casual educators.
Previous experience in high volume recruitment alongside people management is highly desirable. Previous experience in the early years sector would be advantageous, however you will be supported in your role by a Senior Manager with 8+ years in the early years sector.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous high volume recruitment experience
- People management experience or the drive to manage and grow a team
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to adapt to the priorities of a high-volume sector
- Confidence to lead your own team and take responsibility for the direction and strategy
- Ambition to continue the growth of the established clients and existing team members
What you'll get in return
- Company laptop, allowing for flexibility to work from home & the modern CBD office
- Extra leave allowance
- Highly established desk with high volume of existing clients, meaning immediate commission structure available with no need to build a new cold desk
- Opportunity to lead and grow your own team and develop your recruitment career, with the support of your experienced manager
- Comprehensive and structured training & development plan delivered by our dedicated training team
- Structured one-on-one coaching with your manager and industry expert
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Nicola at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Hays, we value equity, diversity and inclusion and are committed to creating a work environment where all people regardless of background feel a sense of belonging. By joining Hays you’ll be part of an inclusive culture that celebrates diversity, recognising every individual for their unique differences. We invite people from all backgrounds to apply.
LHS 297508 #2600939