Senior Electrical Equipment Technician
Vacancy Listing Dates 22/06/2022 to 20/07/2022
Please Quote Reference Number 86829
- Immediate start available
- Attractive remuneration package
- Join the team at Solenis Australia in Redcliffe
Solenis Australia are currently looking for a Senior Electrical Equipment Technician to join our team in Redcliffe.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Extensive travel to Solenis sites throughout Australia and New Zealand and apply skills and knowledge of relevant electrical equipment at customer locations;
- Primarily responsible for the electrical engineering support, assistance and project management at all sites on which Solenis have a presence or contractual obligation with reference to conducting tests of electrical equipment systems, chart, graph and tabulation preparation;
- Ensure correct equipment is installed and operating in a safe correct manner;
- Maintain, install and commission Monitoring & Control Equipment at customer locations. Manage the preventative maintenance plan;
- Work with Equipment suppliers and contractors;
- Identify any Equipment related issues and opportunities at customer locations;
- Fault find and conduct Equipment field trials;
- Manage Equipment stock inventory for Solenis Australia and estimate materials costs and quantities;
- Conduct Equipment audits at customer locations.
Our successful applicant will have:
- An AQF Certificate IV level equivalent or higher qualification and at least three years of relevant post-qualification employment experience in relevant Electrical, Mechanical or Instrumentation Engineering fields OR
- At least five years of relevant post-qualification employment experience in relevant Electrical, Mechanical or Instrumentation Engineering fields;
- Instrumentation and mechanical installation expertise;
Sound computer skills including Scada/Citec and DCS systems;
- Ability to identify faults and find appropriate solutions;
- Ability to manage own workload and prioritise tasks;
- Previous experience working alone and on customer sites is essential;
- Ability to travel between Australia and New Zealand.
This is a full time role with an immediate start available. An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
If you have the skills and experience we're looking for, please APPLY NOW through our online application form below.