Green Light Australia require a Senior End User Computing Engineer to design, build, deploy and support complex server, backup, Active Directory and virtualised solutions and join our delivery team. The EUC Engineers will provide advice to the project and act as SME with any technical issues.
The Senior End User Computing Engineer is responsible for end to end Level 2 / 3 Engineering, ensuring technical excellence and improvements to client infrastructure across numerous technology streams, you will have the opportunity to drive improvements, problem resolution, upgrades and hardware configurations. The Senior End User Computing Engineer ideally should have a very strong hands-on experience with Workspace 1 in a large scale / complex enterprise.
The Senior End User Computing Engineer will have advanced troubleshooting for infrastructure, networking, security, and application issues. Provide project architecture and oversight with in-depth technical expertise on infrastructure projects.
- Maintain and administer pre-prod and production environments as required.
- Provide assistance in sustainment and implementation activities.
- Provide level 2/3 infrastructure support.
- Investigate complex technical problems assigned to the Infrastructure Team.
- Participate in the continual improvement cycle by delivering improvements to processes and technologies used by the modernisation program.
- Australian Citizens | No clearance required
- Senior EUC Consultant with very strong hands-on experience with WS1 in a large scale / complex enterprise. Need to be strong in Workspace 1
- 5+ years experience in a current similar role.
- Need to be at a consultant level and speak to clients with confidence
- Experience in Exchange 2010, Exchange Hybrid, Office 365 messaging across 35,000 users in a multi-site deployment. Exchange Migration experience.
- Ability to deliver infrastructure projects (Active Directory and Exchange Server upgrade and deployments, Archiving, SAN deployments, VMware upgrade and deployments, Veeam, Anti-Virus, Office 365 migrations).
- Large scale experience with Microsoft SCCM & SOE, Server, Office 365 deployments, Windows Defender & security hardening deployments.
- Core infrastructure services (Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Mail and Hypervisor).
- Relevant certifications - a combination of MCSA or MCSD, MCSE or MCITP, VCP.
- Solid technical aptitude, mentoring, and customer facing skills.
- Working Knowledge of core infrastructure components such as Cisco routing and switching would be highly desirable.
- Experience supporting WIFI and Security environments would be highly desirable
- Nice to have experience with Cloud (AWS / Azure), Virtualisation (VMware), Storage & Backups (e.g Veeam) or Network (Firewalls, VPNs)
Green Light is one of Australia's most successful and fastest growing IT services businesses. We offer a wide range of IT services in Security, Infrastructure and Systems Integration to a diverse customer base throughout Australia, New Zealand, SE Asia and Europe.
If interested in the role, please contact Tripjeet Matharu – Senior Resource Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.