- South Sydney Office Location
- Health and Medical Industry
- Industry leading commission and team
Australian Health Professionals (AHP) is a recruitment company specialising in health and medical, aged care service provider, NDIS provider, Occupational Rehabilitation and is also a registered Not For Profit with a charity arm, the AHP Foundation.
With no financial backing or investors, in just 8 years AHP has grown from 1 man (our CEO) to now employing over 1500 people, has 4 office's in Australia and 1 in the UK. The company is built on hard work, dedication and follow through. Attitude, taking pride in your work and wanting to make a difference, mixed in with good ethics and morals are the real key attributes to fit in well and be successful at AHP.
AHP Healthcare and AHP Medical are always on the lookout for solid recruiters to join the family.
- Build long-term relationships with clients
- Recognise and strive to meet client's hiring needs
- Create and implement recruiting strategies
- Create and post job advertisements
- Search for potential candidates using hiring databases and social media
- Assess applications and resumes
- Screen applicants before the interviewing process
- Match applicants to job positions
Successful candidate will have:
- 5 years experience as a recruitment consultant
- 1 year experience as a recruitment consultant in the health and medical space
- Knowledge and understanding of recruiting and sourcing techniques
- Customer Service and sales skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to make reasonable decisions
- Experience using applicant tracking and recruitment marketing software
- Excellent with prioritisation and time-management
- Knowledgeable of employer branding techniques
Culture is everything at AHP.
Seats are filling fast. Here's why! Get ready!
- Monthly team building, go-karting, cooking class, karaoke, skiing and snowboarding....to name a few
- Gym membership
- Professional Development for Consultants... Attend conferences specific to your desk/vertical learning the latest industry knowledge and trends whilst attracting exclusive talent
- Business with a social conscious, ongoing charity campaigns.
- Industry leading commission structure
- High base negotiated on level of experience
- Work from home
- Weekly team lunch
- Early finish on a Friday
- Laptop & phone provided
- Holiday incentives, Dubai, Vegas, New York to name a few
- 7ft Slate Pool Table, Massage chair, foosball, Playstation 4, Nintendo and table tennis all in the office
- Surround yourself with some of the highest performers in Australia
- Access to MANY resources/platforms
High energy, committed, great work ethic and the ability to have fun while you work in a team environment. We want you to succeed whilst making your clients and candidates happy.
For this role we need you to have previous recruitment experience and within health and medical. You will be comfortable taking on business development as a key part of your brief as well as managing existing relationships.
If this sounds like you, please apply asap as interviews will commence shortly!