Protech is a privately owned Australian business which provides industry- leading technical and professional workforce acquisition and management services, specialising in the provision of semi- skilled, skilled, technical, trades and professional personnel. With over 3000 people working in the civil infrastructure, asphalt building construction, mining, defence, engineering, and maintenance sectors.
Protech SA are currently recruiting for Permanent Service Technician's based in Adelaide.
As the role is predominately on the road, client facing and visiting customer's premises we are looking for the highest calibre candidates to join our client on a permanent basis.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Installation, Maintenance and Repair of boiling and chilled water systems
- Troubleshooting using service manuals, computerised diagnostics & general technical experience
- Conduct diagnostics for repairs and complete assessment for customers
- Liaise with Operations Coordinators to ensure jobs are completed and if required follow up and further appointments arranged
- Develop & maintain key relationships with significant industry personnel
- Maximise sales opportunities such as follow up of quotes, new business development leads, after sales opportunities
- Current drivers licence
- Construction white card
- Plumbing licence/trade qualifications
- Experience in previous role or similar
- Experience within the plumbing, electrical or coffee industries
- Highly motivated team player who enjoys working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
What's in it for you:
- Permanent role
- Fully maintained company vehicle as tool of trade
- All tools and uniform's are provided
- Phone/ tablet/ laptop are included in salary package
- A strong company culture which is focused on idea sharing, collaboration and customer focused outcomes.
- A Safe and Clean work environment.
- Personal development and coaching from the Service Manager to assist your development as a professional
Successful applicants will undergo a pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol testing.
Protech is a leader in workplace diversity, we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non- traditional female roles. If this position is of interest to you, please APPLY NOW and one of our team will be in touch for a confidential discussion.