My client is a leading construction fitout company based in the Sydney Metro area. Known for their agile and dynamic approach to construction, they pride themselves on delivering high quality projects which exceed their client's expectations. They are focused on creating strong stakeholder relationships and offer a collaborative and supportive working environment for all of their employees.
You will be responsible for overseeing the direction of a project, ensuring that teams complete it according to the client's requirements. Your duties will include:
- Planning, managing and adapting project schedules
- Liaise between all parties to ensure efficient work between suppliers and sub-contractors
- Be able to forward plan and co-ordinate with the client
- Monitor the sub-contract trades
- Make sure all OH&S procedures are adhered too
- Ensure the highest level of communication is maintained throughout the project
- Organising product/material orders and deliveries
- Monitoring project schedules and attending all site meetings
- Managing Work Health & Safety across the site
- Ensuring compliance to all Australian and state building legislations and standards
- Defect inspections, quality assurance and reporting requirements
- 3+ years experience as a Site Manager
- Any experience working in the commercial sector will be viewed favourably.
- Solid communication skills (written and verbal)
- Passion for quality project completion
In return you will be offered a rewarding package, unlimited growth opportunities and to work with an engaging an high performing team... giving you all the tools necessary of a successful site manager opportunity.