Your new company
Join a leading Chartered Accounting firm that provides a full range of services, covering audit and assurance, tax, accounting, business and management advice, and SMSF administration services.
Your new role
You will be supporting Tax & Business Services Managers and Partners to satisfy client expectations and meet all relevant reporting deadlines.
What you'll need to succeed
- Member or near-member of ICAA or CPA (or international equivalent)
- Minimum of 3 years FTE experience
- A broad knowledge of accounting and general financial management
- Experience working with a chartered accounting firm and/or taxation accounting
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Advanced numeracy skills
What you'll get in return
- Great opportunity to grow your career
- Salary negotiated based on experience
- Permanent position
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please contact Jessica Dowling for a confidential chat on 08 8943 6018. To apply please click the “apply now” button to forward an up to date CV. Or email your CV to Jessica.Dowling@hays.com.au for more information and a more detailed description of the role.
LHS 297508 #2521280