FEATURES: 6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, 4 car parking
ADDRESS: 15 Stuart Crescent, Blakehurst
AUCTION: Saturday, February 24 at 2pm
AGENT: Sydney Sotheby's International Realty in partnership with Laing + Simmons St George
CONTACT: Deny Bernardo from Sotheby’s on 0409 803 300 or Sasha Tasic at Laing + Simmons on.0426 888 388
INSPECTION: Saturday, February 10, 17 and 24, from 10am - 10.45am. Thursday, February 15 and 22, from 6pm - 6.30pm.
Feel transported to the heart of Tuscany on arrival at this classic Italian-inspired villa in Blakehurst.
Meticulously crafted and adorned in lavish surfaces of marble throughout, this multi-faceted masterpiece of design offers a private family oasis with vast living spaces, view-swept terraces and cascading gardens down to the water’s edge.
Broken up into four zones, the home comprises separate formal living, accommodation, entertainment and garden levels.
A timeless offering in an elite peninsula circle, the home is quietly tucked away in a cul-de-sac, just a short walk from Bald Face Public School.
The formal living space features a stunning vaulted ceiling and log fire.
In the entertainment zone there is a full-size wet bar and home theatre room.
A Roman-inspired indoor pool and spa atrium with triple Juliet balconies will ease the woes of the working week.
Other features of the property include:
- Deep terraces capture views across the ripples of the Georges River
- Master suite features a walk-in robe, private office and oval spa bath
- Guest wing with private entry, ideal for in-law accommodation
- Secure wrought iron gated entrance with four car garaging, wine cellar
- Garden setting fringed by bougainvillea vines, approval for a jetty
- Solid hand crafted wood work, etched glass and marble throughout
The property has been listed with Sydney Sotheby's International Realty in partnership with Laing + Simmons St George.