FEATURES: 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 car parking
ADDRESS: 21 Neville Street, Oatley
AUCTION: Saturday, August 25 at 2.15pm on site
AGENCY: McGrath St George
CONTACT: Zak Abdallaoui 0411 955 786 Kieran Bresnahan 0406 381 381
INSPECTION: Saturday 2pm to 2.30pm
For the first time offered in 40 years, this warm family home unfolds over a beautifully presented dual level layout that bathes in a prime rear north aspect.
Spacious and versatile, the property rests on a sprawling 999sqm parcel with 20m frontage and offers duplex potential (STCA).
This home includes many family-friendly features.
You will enjoy:
- Separate lounge and dining rooms, upper level family space
- Manicured gardens frame the enchanting child-friendly backyard
- Expansive entertaining area alongside the in-ground pool
- Beautifully appointed kitchen opens to casual meals area
- Four generous bedrooms, master has adjoining parents' retreat
- Home office plus a well presented bathroom on each level
- High ornate ceiling, air conditioner, ample storage, third w/c
- Side driveway access to secure carport, off street parking
- Distant leafy district views from upper level
- Stroll to Oatley Village, train station, buses and schools