FEATURES: 3 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms, 0 car parking
ADDRESS: 26 Barton Street, Kogarah
AUCTION: Saturday, September 22 at 12.45pm on site
CONTACT: Michael Flevaris 0405 368 191
INSPECTION: Saturday 12pm to 12.30pm
Beyond the welcoming façade of this delightful residence lies a practical, low maintenance layout with quality modern updates throughout.
Perfect for young families to move in and enjoy, it bathes in a premium rear north aspect and is set within steps of Scarborough Park.
The light filled living room captures relaxing leafy outlooks and flows effortlessly outdoors, while the separate dining room comes complete with a fireplace.
Outdoors is exceptionally private and reveals a paved entertaining area that leads to the sunny child-friendly backyard, which is framed by established gardens.
Additional highlights include three generous bedrooms appointed with built-in robes, as well as a modern bathroom equipped with dual vanities.
- Light filled living room captures relaxing leafy outlook
- Separate dining room equipped with original fireplace
- Paved and covered entertaining area enjoys supreme privacy
- Mature gardens frame the sun soaked child-friendly backyard
- Stone finished kitchen has breakfast bench and gas cooking
- Three generous bedrooms have built-ins, air conditioning
- Modern bathroom equipped with dual vanities, second w/c
- Includes timber flooring, garden shed, gas heating
- Walking distance to shops, cafés and city trains/buses