FEATURES: 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 3 car parking
ADDRESS: 22 Riverside Drive, Sans Souci
AUCTION: Saturday, September 22 at 12.30pm on site
AGENCY: Raine and Horne Kogarah
CONTACT: Enzo Puopolo 0411 650 450, Michael Pyliotis 0419 973 329
INSPECTION: Saturday 12pm to 12.30pm
Commanding uninterrupted views across Botany Bay and Georges River, this original home offers immense potential.
It's set on a 828sqm (approx.) corner block with 19.38 metre (approx) wide frontage in one of Sans Souci's most exclusive beachside enclaves, close to cafes, parks, shops and buses.
There are a number of great features included in this property.
The building on the block is an original fibro tile 3-4 bedroom home in need of total renovation.
There is potential scope to build a new residence or duplex - subject to council approval.
Related: Sad ending to beautiful love story
The property also comes with:
- Level building block with a highly desirable sunny north facing rear aspect
- Prized corner position with two street frontages and directly opposite beach
- Separate living/dining rooms, original bathroom and kitchen, internal laundry
- Lock-up garages and single carport, additional parking in both driveways
- Close to Sandringham swimming baths, popular clubs and schools
Under Instruction from NSW Trustee & Guardian.