HOUSE OF THE WEEK
FEATURES: 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 car parking
ADDRESS: 64 Jacaranda Road, Caringbah South
AUCTION: Saturday, October 6 at 1.45pm on site
AGENCY: Greg Gilbert Real Estate
CONTACT: Dane Moller 0414 992 555
INSPECTION: Saturday, September 15 9am to 9.30am
Generous in proportions and beautifully renovated throughout, this single level Hamptons style family home boasts light-filled interiors and a versatile floor plan in an ideal family friendly location.
Boasting an expansive undercover entertaining deck featuring an outdoor kitchenette, a child and pet friendly level grassed yard with low maintenance, landscaped tropical gardens, three generous bedrooms, a study and stunning modern kitchen with quality stainless steel gas appliances.
Perfectly designed for easy family living and entertaining, this home is conveniently located just moments to local schools, parks, transport and offers a fantastic opportunity for the growing family or downsizer.
Other features of this delightful cottage include:
- Light-filled open plan living and dining showcasing feature fireplace and polished timber flooring
- Stunning gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops and quality stainless steel gas appliances
- Expansive undercover entertaining deck with large kitchenette
- Plantation shutters and ducted air conditioning throughout
- Large laundry with additional toilet and outdoor shower
- Lock up garage with an abundance of under house storage and a tradies dream workshop space, plus additional off street parking for a car, boat or campervan
- Located in Burraneer Bay Public School, Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Primary School and Woolooware High School catchment