HOUSE OF THE WEEK
FEATURES: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathroom, 2 car parking
ADDRESS: 2/14 Glaisher Parade, Cronulla
AUCTION: Saturday, October 27 on site at 11.30am
AGENCY: Pulse Property Agents
CONTACT: Colin Stone 0408 280 978
INSPECTION: Wednesday 11am to 11.30am, Saturday 11am to 11.30am
Privately situated in an exclusive tightly-held residential pocket in the prestigious beachside suburb of Cronulla, this outstanding opportunity is not to be missed.
This property is located within metres of Bass and Flinders Point, Darook Park, Oak Park and Salmon Haul beaches.
This is an exceptional opportunity for the astute buyer to capitalise on its blue-ribbon location and uninterrupted panoramic ocean view this home has to offer.
Overlooking Port Hacking, Jibbon Head to Bundeena and beyond, this is the perfect place to call home.
Offering expansive single level living, located on the ground floor this double brick duplex offers a quality low maintenance coastal lifestyle, perfect for downsizers or families.
Impeccably presented throughout, with light-filled interiors featuring a large modern kitchen with granite benchtops, spacious open plan living with tiles, large master bedroom with ample walk-in wardrobe and a private, paved and landscaped courtyard perfect for private entertaining.
This spacious home surprisingly provides a high level of privacy for a property so close to The Esplanade.
- Impeccably presented throughout, high ceilings, quality internal finishes
- Modern well appointed kitchen with granite benchtops and ample storage
- Three generous bedrooms, master with ensuite and ample walk-in robe
- Tiled open plan living and dining seamlessly flow to substantial entertainer's balcony
- Located in a well maintained building with landscaped grounds