NEED TO KNOW
- Address: 70 Woronora Parade, Oatley
- Features: Four bedrooms, three bathrooms and two car spaces
- Auction: Saturday, March 30 at 12:45pm
- Agency: McGrath Estate Agents
- Contact: Luke Grosvenor on 0422 792 983 and Kieran Bresnahan on 0406 381 381
- Inspect: Saturday 12.30pm to 1pm
There are two words to describe this property - simply beautiful.
This impeccable residence fuses old world charm with contemporary updates to provide a welcoming sanctuary of unquestionable class and quality.
It is enveloped in lush established gardens and enjoys a tranquil setting on a tree lined street.
Set under high ceilings with red gum timber floors throughout, interiors reveal a formal lounge room plus an open light-filled living/dining area that combines the timeless kitchen with integrated gas appliances.
There are four generous bedrooms, while the upper level is dedicated to the luxury master retreat with walk-in robe and balcony.
Lush established gardens frame the sunlit yard and sparkling salt water pool.
Features include premium stone/marble finished bathrooms, ducted air conditioning and there's a secure drive through garage and carport.
Delivering exceptional privacy, the delightful home is located in a tightly-held pocket.
It is a leisurely stroll from Oatley station and village shops, cafes and restaurants.
Oatley is about 18 kilometres south of the Sydney CBD.