Pictured is the old Anglican church and church hall buildings in Belmont Street Sutherland in 1977.
The church was originally located in Boyle Street and was relocated to this site in 1932.
When the church was replaced in 1965 it was reused as a hall.
It was not long before plans were made to build a new hall.
This image shows the two buildings before demolition. The new hall opened in 1978.
- History + Photo | Sutherland Shire Library Local Studies collection