NEED TO KNOW:
- Address: 119 Carrington Avenue, Hurstville
- Features: Five bedrooms, three bathrooms, one car space
- Auction: Saturday, July 20 at 11:15am (Price guide: $1,000,000)
- Agency: Inspect: McGrath
- Contact: Roger Lahoud on 0418 119 697 or Zak Abdallaoui on 0411 955 786
- Inspect: Saturday 10am 10.30am
Offering an open plan living and dining area plus separate family room, the well appointed gas equipped kitchen has ample cupboard space.
Four of the five bedrooms have built-in robes and balcony access, well presented fully tiled bathrooms, one features a spa, plus there is a study area and an internal laundry and plenty of storage.
All within walking distance to all that Hurstville has to offer including parks, sporting facilities and excellent schools.
This home offers exceptional scope to update and add value.
Capturing district and city skyline views from the upper level and enjoying a great sized backyard complete with covered barbecue area.
Enjoying a quiet yet ultra-convenient location in one of Hurstville's most sought-after streets, this dual level residence offers exceptional versatility.
It's set within footsteps of bus transport and walking distance to Hurstville's CBD, station and Westfield.