NEED TO KNOW:
- Address: 46 Glen Road, Oatley
- Features: Four bedrooms, two bathrooms, two car spaces
- Auction: Saturday, August 17, at 1:30pm (Price guide $1,400,000)
- Agency: McGrath St George 8558 7288
- Contact: Luke Grosvenor on 0422 792 983 or Kieran Bresnahan on 0406 381 381
- Inspect: Saturday 12.30pm-1pm
Beautifully appointed and awash with sunlight, this peaceful family haven pairs Hamptons inspired cottage character with effortless contemporary comfort.
Dark stained timber floors, picture windows and French doors enhance the atmosphere, while a prized rear north aspect ensures all-day sun in the living, sleeping and alfresco zones.
Featuring a choice of formal and casual settings, there is also easy flow to a covered entertaining patio and spacious level backyard, providing the ideal space for children and pets to play.
There is a chic Quantum Quartz kitchen with walk-in pantry, plus four well appointed bedrooms, including a private upper level master suite.
Positioned in a sought-after pocket amid leafy natural surrounds, this immediately inviting home is just a stroll from Oatley West Public School as well as Oatley West's collection of boutique cafés, popular restaurants and Coles.
It's a walk to the idyllic Oatley Park and only minutes from Oatley's train station and shopping village.