NEED TO KNOW:
- Address: 33 Castelnau Street, Caringbah South
- Features: Five bedrooms, three bathrooms, three car spaces
- Auction: Saturday, August 24 at 2:30pm (Price guide: $2,100,000- $2,300,000)
- Agency: Highland Property Agents
- Contact: Matthew Callaghan on 0411 525 606
- Inspect: Thursday Saturday 10.30-11am
Surrounded by stunning waterways and park facilities, this beautifully designed family home has an open floor plan, immaculate Caesarstone kitchen and a covered entertainers deck overlooking a level yard and pool.
The home offers the ultimate entertainers' lifestyle, with sleek finishes throughout and including open voids, the use of natural materials and well positioned windows for light.
It also boasts a high-end kitchen with Smeg appliances connected to the alfresco via bi-folds, a detached outdoor rumpus/pool house or cinema and insulated solid hard wood floors.
There are five bedrooms with one on the ground floor, luxurious bathrooms, automated blinds, solar power system and a drive-thru double garage, plus carport, ideal for the boat or caravan.
Grab a morning coffee at laneway café or retreat to camellia gardens.
The home is located in one of Caringbah's most sought after positions and is a short walk to Caringbah train station and located just 30 km (approx.) south of the CBD.