NEED TO KNOW:
- Address: 13 Northbrook Street, Bexley
- Features: Five bedrooms, four bathrooms, two car spaces
- Auction: Saturday, September 28 at 2.45pm on site
- Agency: Belle Property St George 9588 3455
- Contact: Mark Somboli 0421 439 885 or Natalia Rattenbury 0403 692 010
- Inspect: By appointment
Designed by renowned architect Dennis Rabinowitz, 13 Northbrook Street could quite possibly be Bexley's premier property.
Boasting a selection of formal and casual living areas that caters equally to everyday family living or grand scale entertaining, the home flows effortlessly over five split levels.
The striking design converges a clever combination of timber, steel and glass to create this bespoke, contemporary and luxury home, further complemented by spectacular district views and terraces that open seamlessly from each level.
Set on approximately 957sqm with a 20m frontage, the home is serviced by remote secure access to the double side by side garage and the commercial elevator providing wheel chair access to near-throughout.
The mosaic Italian tiled 15m gas heated lap pool is framed by tiered level lawns and manicured gardens.
Featuring: Five over-sized bedrooms with built-in robes, plantation shutters, main with ensuite and private terrace.
- Deluxe kitchen boasting Miele stainless steel appliances, gas cooking and stone bench tops.
- Blackbutt flooring throughout.
- Multiple living areas including a formal lounge, separate dining, a home office/study, a casual family room with open district views and a rumpus room overlooking the infinity pool.
- Commercial lift to provide for the alternate split level access.
- Full security access via electric gates and video security.
- Ducted air conditioning, internal audio intercom, extensive storage, remote controlled blinds.