Sutherland Shire has no active cases of coronavirus.
A total of 115 people who contracted the disease have recovered.
However, there has been one death - a woman, 87, who was a passenger on the Ruby Princess cruise ship, died in Sutherland Hospital in April. NSW Health has revealed the woman was a resident in postcode 2228, which covers Miranda and Yowie Bay.
State-wide numbers continue to be very low, with only 16 new cases confirmed in the last week, and most overseas acquired, with the travellers in isolation in Sydney hotels.
There were three new cases in NSW in the 24-hours up till 8pm on Saturday, and none in the previous 23 hours, from a total of 19,279 tests.
The low numbers of new cases have been recorded despite the gradual easing of restrictions.
Health NSW data by postcode up until May 31:
- 2224 (Kangaroo Pt, Sylvania, Sylvania Southgate):Total cases: 7, tested 861.
- 2225 (Caravan Head, Oyster Bay): Total cases 5, tested 355.
- 2226 (Bonnet Bay, Jannali): Total cases 2, tested 881.
- 2227 (Gymea, Gymea Bay): Total cases: 6, tested 1003.
- 2228 (Miranda, Yowie Bay): Total 5, tested 1346.
- 2229 (Caringbah, Caringbah Sth): Total 15, tested 1911.
- 2230 (Bundeena, Burraneer, Cronulla): Total 24, tested 1949.
- 2231 (Kurnell): Total 1, tested 122.
- 2232 (Kareela, Kirrawee, Grays Pt, Sutherland, Woronora, Loftus): Total 17, tested 2328.
- 2233 (Engadine, Heathcote, Waterfall): Total 13, tested 1987.
- 2234 (Menai, Bangor, Alfords Pt, Barden Ridge): Total 20, tested: 1897.