Hurricane's Grill at Brighton-Le-Sands is today still on a list of COVID-19 hotspots, more than two weeks after it was linked to two confirmed cases.
According to NSW Health's "Latest COVID-19 case locations in NSW" which shows confirmed COVID-19 cases and locations, Hurricane's Grill was still showing up on the "monitor for symptoms" list at 2pm today.
There are currently no other venues in St George and Sutherland Shire on the list, which is updated regularly by NSW Health.
A NSW Health spokeswoman said venues remained listed for "21 days from last exposure to capture all cases and possible secondary transmission".
She said "no further cases related to Hurricane's Grill at Brighton-Le-Sands have been identified to date".
She said the lists were updated "as needed".
Hurricane's Grill was added to the list after a male diner in his 20s tested positive to COVID-19 after visiting the venue on Saturday, July 11.
A second person, a female in her late teens who dined at the same table as the man, also later tested positive for coronavirus.
Anyone who visited the venue that day between 6pm and 9pm has been asked to look out for symptoms and be tested immediately if they become ill.
The restaurant was forced to close for several days while NSW Health concluded contact tracing and the restaurant underwent a deep clean. It reopened later that week but with temporary workers after 14 staff members were forced into self-quarantine until July 25.
Laura Goldberg, who owns the restaurant and two others with husband Craig, said they had fully cooperated with NSW Health officials and had been able to supply contact details for all their diners that night as they had a very good COVID Safety Plan in place.
She said they had received a number of cancellations after being listed as a COVID hotspot, which came just as they were recovering from a long shutdown caused by COVID restrictions.