The Anzac Day dawn service at Cronulla is fully booked and people who have not registered will not be allowed into Monro Park.
The last of the 2000 tickets offered for the event were taken this week.
For those who have missed out, the ceremony will be live streamed to the Cronulla RSL Memorial Club.
The dawn service is organised by the Cronulla RSL sub-Branch, a non-profit organisation made up of volunteers and a separate entity to the registered club.
RSL sub-branch president Cory Rinaldi said the limit of 2000 resulted from the NSW Health restriction of one person to every two square metres.
"We don't make the rules, but we have to follow them," he said.
"The restrictions come from NSW Health, which passes them down to the council and police, who pass them down to us," he said.
Mr Rinaldi said members of the registered club and security guards would be at every entry to Monro Park with QR scanners, checking registrations.
People who gather outside the park are not the sub-Branch's responsibility, but there will be a strong police presence in the area and it is likely anyone who is unregistered will be told to move on.
Dawn services at Miranda and Caringbah were cancelled because of the difficulty over numbers.
Mr Rinaldi said the Cronulla RSL sub-Branch made a decision very early to have a dawn service.
"We owe it to the community and to the veterans," he said.
Registration is required for all dawn services.
Sutherland Shire Council's website has listed the following dawn service information, supplied by RSL Sub-branches and clubs.
The website advises registration is required, provides a link and contact details:
- Bundeena - 6am, Bundeena Reserve, 0404 404 118.
- Caringbah - No dawn service.
- Sutherland - 5.15am, Sutherland War Memorial in Eton Street, 9521 4700.
- Cronulla - 5.30am, Monro Park, 9523 6833.
- Engadine - 5.30am, Town square, 9548 8100.
- Heathcote, 5am, Oliver St, Heathcote, 0423 005 597 after 2pm Monday to Friday.
- Menai -5.15am, Parc Menai, 9532 1800.
- Miranda - No dawn service.
- Woronora River - 5.45am, RSL & Citizens Club, Woronora-River@rsinsw.org.au