Coles and Woolworths at Westfield Hurstville are the subject of new COVID alerts.
Woolworths Wolli Creek and Coles at Hurstville station are among other venues of concern.
NSW Health said it has been notified of a number of new venues of concern attended by confirmed cases of COVID19, as well as additional days and extended times for previously announced venues visited by cases.
Anyone who has attended the following venue is a close contact and must get tested and isolate for 14 days since their last day at the site, regardless of the result, and call 1800 943 553 unless they have already been contacted by NSW Health:
- Hurstville: Coles Westfield, Saturday 10 July 11.40am - 12.30pm; Monday 12 July 9.15am - 6.15pm.
Anyone who attended the following venues at the times listed is a casual contact who must immediately get tested and isolate until a negative result is received. Please continue to monitor for symptoms and immediately isolate and get tested if they develop:
- Hurstville: Coles, Westfield, Thursday 8 July 9.15am - 4pm; Tuesday 13 July 10am - 3pm.
- Hurstville: Tong Li Supermarket, Thursday 8 July, 4.05pm - 4.20pm.
Anyone who attended the following venues at the times listed must monitor for symptoms and if they occur get tested immediately and self-isolate until you receive a negative result:
- Wolli Creek: Woolworths, Thursday 8 July 1pm - 1.40pm.
- Hurstville: Woolworths Westfield, Monday 12 July 3.05pm - 3.25pm.
- Hurstville: Coles Hurstville Station, Monday 12 July 3.35pm - 3.45pm; Tuesday 13 July 3.25pm - 3.35pm; Wednesday 14 July 10.30am - 11am.
- Hurstville: Station Meat, Westfield, Wednesday 14 July 10am - 10.20am.