A record price has been paid for an off-the-plan duplex at Burraneer.
Knox Developments says the four-bedroom home to be built at 12a Binaville Avenue sold for $4.5 million, the highest sum ever paid for a non-waterfront duplex in Sutherland Shire.
Managing directors of the Cronulla based development firm, Rhys Broom and Josh Crealy, said in a statement the sale "is proof that the shire property market is still absolutely roaring".
"We are seeing a huge influx of buyers coming from the city as more people are working from home and don't need to commute," the statement said.
"Buyers are willing to pay top prices for quality design and finishes."
The Highland Property Group said the new home, designed by EMK Architects, would set "a benchmark in bayside opulence and prestige", with "a sublime fusion of architectural and interior design and high-end inclusions."
- Open plan design with light-filled interiors, additional upstairs living space
- Boasting high ceilings throughout and stunning views over Gunnamatta Bay
- Designer kitchen with stone benchtops and high-end appliances
- Master suite featuring a spacious ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
- Landscaped gardens surround a sparkling in-ground swimming pool
- Resort-style alfresco entertaining area with built-in barbeque
- Located moments to Bulls Road Beach and children's playground
- Secure underground basement with oversized garaging and storage