The number of active COVID-19 cases in Sutherland Shire has risen to 196 today, according to the latest data - up from 178 on Monday.
The most recent Map of NSW COVID-19 case locations on the NSW Health website today, which is showing data for September 23, has seen the total number of cases for the LGA jump by 18 since Monday.
The biggest jump in active cases has occurred in the 2232 postcode, which includes Grays Point, where there are 32 active cases, up from 20 on Monday.
The 2229 postcode, which takes in Caringbah, has 34 active cases, up from 27.
The 2230 postcode, which includes Cronulla, Burraneer and Bundeena, now has 23 active cases, down from 28 on Monday.
The 2234 postcode, which includes Alfords Point, Bangor and Barden Ridge, has 29 active cases, up from 27.
The 2226 postcode, which includes Bonnet Bay, Como and Jannali recorded a jump, with 23 active cases, up from 14 on Monday.
The 2233 postcode has 17 active cases, up from 16 on Monday.
A full breakdown of the active cases by postcode is below. Total case numbers for the postcodes may vary from the LGA total because some postcodes take in suburbs across more than one LGA.
- 2224 (Sylvania, Southgate, Kangaroo Point): six (down from 8)
- 2225 (Caravan Head, Oyster Bay): five (up from three)
- 2226 (Bonnet Bay, Como, Jannali): 23 (up from 14)
- 2227 (Gymea area): nine (down from 11)
- 2228 (Miranda and Yowie Bay): 15 (down from 17)
- 2229 (Caringbah area): 34 (up from 27)
- 2230 (Cronulla, Bundeena): 23 (down from 28)
- 2231 (Kurnell): four (up from one)
- 2232 (Grays Point): 32 (up from 17)
- 2233 (Engadine, Heathcote, Waterfall): 17 (down from 16)
- 2234 (Alfords Point, Bangor, Barden Ridge), 29 (up from 28).
Details: To view the Map of NSW COVID-19 case locations, cases and tests click here.