State shakes up warranty cover for consumer home protection

December 23 2014 - 7:00am
AFR picture: Louie Douvis
AFR picture: Louie Douvis

HOME owners — house and units — are facing the possibility of losing consumer protections.

Create a free account to read this article


(min cost $0)

or signup to continue reading

Get the latest St George news in your inbox

Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date.

We care about the protection of your data. Read our Privacy Policy.