FEATURES: 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 2 car parking
ADDRESS: 1 Mi Mi Street, Oatley
AUCTION: Saturday, November 17 on site at 9.30am
AGENCY: PRDNationwide Harvey Oatley
CONTACT: James Walters 0417 455 875
INSPECT: Saturday 9.15am to 9.30am
This quaint and charming bungalow sits on a convenient corner block only metres from Oatley and Mortdale station, shops and restaurants.
So close to schools and child care options, parks and Oatley Village too.
Enjoy the private and protected backyard with vegtable patch and covered entertaining pavilion.
Inside, the large modern kitchen and dining area are just right for the growing family.
With lovely period features and a functional layout, it’s a wonderful place to call home.
- Three bedrooms with high ornate ceilings and sun room
- Gorgeous modern stone top kitchen with gas Miele appliances
- Relax in the lovely bright lounge room leading to large living area
- Great corner block, driveway to carport & rear access to lock-up garage
- Level landscaped yard for playing, BBQ’s and entertaining
- Period features; leadlight glass, picture rails and architraves
- Excellent location, walk to Oatley & Mortdale Shopping precinct and train
- Within the Oatley West Public School catchment, parklands and Oatley Village