Anzac Day dawn services will be held at nine locations across Sutherland Shire.
Starting times vary, with the Caringbah ceremony traditionally the earliest at 4.20am and the latest starting at Woronora River at 6am.
The dawn services, arranged by RSL sub-Branches in each area, and Club Central Menai in the west of the shire, include:
- Bundeena: 6am, War Memorial, Bundeena Reserve, Loftus Street, next to the Community and Services Club.
- Caringbah: 4.20am, War Memorial Garden, Corner of Kingsway and Port Hacking Road.
- Cronulla, 5.45am, Monro Park.
- Engadine: 5.30am, War Memorial, Engadine Town Square.
- Heathcote: 5.30am, Oliver Street.
- Menai: 5.15am, Memorial Wall, Parc Menai.
- Miranda: 5.45am: War Memorial, Seymour Shaw Park, Central Road.
- Sutherland: 5.30am, Peace Park, Eton Street.
- Woronora River: 6am, Woronora River RSL & Citizens Club, Prince Edward Park Road.
Commemorative services will be held later in the day by some churches and clubs.