NEED TO KNOW:
- Address: 5 Blucher Street, Sans Souci
- Features: Four bedrooms, three bathrooms, two car spaces
- Auction: August 24 at 3pm (Price guide $1,800,000)
- Agency: McGrath Brighton Le Sands 8579 9788
- Contact: Matthew King on 0406 380 380 or Trent Tarbey on 0406 621 382
- Inspect: Saturday 3pm - 3.30pm
Positioned in a peaceful bayside cul-de-sac, showcasing modern interiors over multiple levels.
This well-appointed family and lifestyle home is perfectly located in the Sans Souci precinct only steps to the beaches, parklands, local cafes, restaurants, walking and cycle trails.
Featuring an abundance of natural light across all living spaces and a large Caesarstone kitchen with walk-in pantry plus gas appliances.
This home is set on a sun-drenched north west facing block which enjoys a covered outdoor entertaining area overlooking well-kept gardens.
The grand master bedroom features an ensuite balcony access plus an upstairs retreat with water and Scott Park views.
Enjoy multiple living areas, media room, air conditioning, solar panels plus a double remote lock-up garage with drive through option.
Located only moments to local schools, transport and all amenities.