Gymea nightclub The Vinyl Room is reopening after being shut for more than a year due to coronavirus.
The "June long weekend grand reopening" was announced in a Facebook post.
"Three big nights starting on Friday 11 June at 9 pm! Get there early," the post said.
The Vinyl Club is in a venue that has been a nightclub since 1983 and its website says it is "a place to meet for the 25-30+ age group and a place to dance the night away".
The reopening announcement was well received, with hundreds of comments, including:
- Turn the porch light off baby, I'm comin' home
- Are the same bouncers on when I use to skip queue?
- The pandemic may have given the management an opportunity to replace the sticky carpet from 1982
- Can I purchase my ticket now?
- Oh yeah baby
- Vinyl Sunday into Prince Monday
- Should we line up now?